Sunday 9 November 2014

I Got a Liebster!

Kathleen from Kidpeople Classroom nominated me for a Liebster Award! How exciting! :D Be sure to check out her blog!


In order to accept the nomination I must answer the following questions from Kathleen;


1. What one word sums up the heart of your blog? 
Experiences.


2. What is your favorite post, or your favorite category of post?
Teaching. I love sharing my ideas with others. I also like scrolling back through past posts, it's like a diary of lessons :D

3. What one blog tip would you pass on to other bloggers?
Sign up to Bloglovin'. Makes following blogs a lot easier and they have an app! I use my commute time to read up on all the latest from my feed.
 
4. What one thing would you most like to learn?
I would love to be fluent in another language. I'm not quite sure what language, but I think it would be pretty cool to be bilingual.


5. What's your favorite holiday and why?
Easter. Hello chocolate!
 
6. How do you spend your summers?
Hiding inside with the aircon up full blast. I know that's not too exciting, but I burn really easily, so any outdoor activity usually involves me turning into a lobster. However, this summer I will probably be making use of the pool in our apartment complex. My goal is to learn how to swim.
 
7. If you could live some place else, in some other time, where would it be?
I quite like the idea of living in Europe. Purely for the cooler temperatures and interesting buildings.
 
8. And I GOTTA ask this :) What idea on my blog is most useful to you?
Five for Friday posts. I love reading about what others do in their classrooms.

Now, here are 5 random facts about me;
  1.  My nails are currently painted teal, pink, purple and cornflower blue. At 26, I still love painting my nails with crazy colour combinations.
  2. I own over 200 headbands. Yes, OVER 200.
  3. Last year, I travelled to 67 cities across Europe and lived in England.
  4.  If I wasn't a teacher, I would probably be a graphics designer.
  5. My all time favourite place to go is the Zoo.
Now it is my turn to nominate 5 people :D Click on their buttons to check out their blogs.

Juliana @ Kinder Bilingue


http://adventuresinkinderandbeyond.blogspot.com.au/

http://aspoonfuloflearning.blogspot.com.au/

http://readingrecipepals.blogspot.com.au/

Here are my 5 questions;

1. Why and how long ago did you start blogging?
2. What one word sums up the heart of your blog?
3. What tip would you give to other bloggers?
4. What tip would you give to new teachers?
5. What is your favourite thing to do on the weekend? 

Enjoy the rest of your weekend! :D 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Natalie, I agree being bilingual would be a true gift. I work in an ELL magnet school and at times I could so use another language... several! Now be sure to link up with a new post I made for Liebster bloggers. I little general information, and a way to find us. It's at: http://www.kidpeopleclassroom.com/2014/11/find-liebster-bloggers.html See you around! Kathleen Kidpeople Classroom

    ReplyDelete